Friday, October 16, 2009

Mr. Duckie

Here are some Bath Time Fun pictures!! I promised myself to never purposely embarrass my child to the point that they won't ever talk to me again, so these are rated PG pictures! No black mail material here!!



In these ones her umbilical cord still hadn't fallen off yet so we're still doing the whole sponge bath baby!!


She LOVES Baths! Not like her first one where she first showcased her now famous "squeaky toy" cry.


Yes, she still has a diaper on in these because she is a Ninja Pee-er. (see future posting for explanation)


She has this killer towel that is a duck, if you can't tell. It's actually bigger than the bath towels that Bryan and I use!! It makes you wonder what the people who made it were thinking? 200lb baby?!? Way to go Mr. Duckie!

I hope you enjoyed these Derek!! :)

2 comments:

Derek said...

Yes I did!!! Thank you very mucho!

Curley Family said...

Hey that towel will come in handy when she is 5 and wanting to run around after the bath :) (I know from personal experience). Glad to see you guys are doing well.