Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloween Numero Uno!

Well, today Charlotte celebrated (as much as an exactly 4 week old can) her first of many Halloween's (which with her Mom being who she, all of them will be big deals). So we had a couple of different outfits for her to celebrate the Halloween holiday, Alison (Charlotte's Aunt) dropped off a couple of really cute Halloween Costumes that Charlotte got to try out, she was super happy to put them on. No, really, she was!! She tried on four different outfits and was super happy with all of them until the last one and then she started getting a little cranky because her Dad was taking so many pictures. So here are some pictures of the family doing our little celebration this year.



Well here is our first unofficial family portrait. My Mom took it during her visit here from Oregon. It was so good to have her here with us. She was a great help and we had so much fun having her here.


I know I could have done the whole red-eye reduction/fix, but I think it works in this photo, it pulls the whole red color and Halloween theme together well.



Yipee, it looks like my little girl likes her spicy food. :)


Just Daddy and Charlotte at home, with Charlotte wondering about the costume, but liking how warm it keeps her.


Look at me, I have wings.


Daddy's Little Pumpkin, what else can I say.
(A big thanks to Lois who got us this outfit!!)


Charlotte, letting us know that she is getting tired of the changes and the posing and the pictures, but doing in a cute way and in a cute outfit, or course.


HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE FROM THE KENNEDY FAMILY, HOPE TO BE BACK CELEBRATING WITH YOU NEXT YEAR!!

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Happy Halloween (a day late). I hope you had fun with your family celebration.

P.S. Dani you look great in your family photo.

Dani and Bryan said...

ha ha , you are too nice Steph. My nephew's baptism was the first time I've really put on makeup in like a month!! :)

Derek said...

Can you honestly blame her in that last photo, though? I'm a teenager dramatist and I don't like changing into that many costumes!