Sunday, December 6, 2009

Waking Up Is Hard to do...(Imagine singing that to the tune it should go to)

Well, we have a bit of a problem, it could be a small issue for Charlotte. The problem is that both Danielle and I think that her crying is one of the cutest things ever, so sometimes we just let her cry and we laugh at how cute it is. I really like sleep and waking up is not the best thing, and I guess Charlotte got that from me, because a lot of the time she really does not like waking up, it really is a hard thing to do. You don't have to take my word for it, we have proof, and here it is. (enjoy, Danielle and I did)


First, this is Charlotte Celebrating being asleep.



Then she checks to see if there is anything out "there" for her to wake up to.
(sorry the videos are a little hard to see, it is dark)
She can tell there is something worth waking up for so she try and begins....




And then the hard part begins.......


2 comments:

Stefanie Raynes said...

Why is she the cutest crier! Ever siince her first day on earth with the squeaky toy cry. LOVE HER!

Melanee Raynes said...

Kindred spirit. That's EXACTLY what I did this morning when I woke up.