Thursday, December 10, 2009

I just can't take it!!!!!

A good friend of mine, Amy Harrison, did a photo shoot of Charlotte, and I'm not kidding, I just can't take how cute Charlotte is!!! Here are a few of the photos of my friend's blog, there are more there so go and take a look!! http://amyharrisonphotography.blogspot.com/ (We're also one of her Christmas Card examples, so check those out!) She did such an amazing job, so if you need a photographer, call her!!


I love this photo of my two loves!!


This one is my favorite!!


She is definitely giving Amy a courtesy smile. She was getting tired :)


Ah....


I CAN'T TAKE IT!! She is TOO perfect! Aren't those eyes just to DIE for!!

Okay, enough with the exclamation marks, but seriously, my little girl is stunning.

5 comments:

Marshall and Alison said...

Oh my! I DO love her eyes! That one with you I LOVE. So so beautiful. That bow one (I know you aren't a huge bow fan) is actually one of my favorites. She is so cute! On a side note... sleeping???

Stefanie Raynes said...

OH DEAR! Charlotte baby is SOOO cute! Good thing we are not the jealous type...
But seriously. She is SO pretty, and those pics are to DIE for!

Melanee Raynes said...

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stephanie said...

What beautiful blue eyes...Those pics are amazing. :)

Andrea said...

You're absolutely right. Those are incredible.