Monday, March 9, 2009

Redhead or Brunette?

Big news! We are going to be parents! I am due the beginning of October, and and we are so excited about it!! We were playing around with a website, and put in pictures of us and they made a composite to see what our baby could look like. Cute huh! I definitely think that Redhead is the way to go! :) But I'll love any color, even green!



We don't know if we want to know what sex it is before it comes so whenever it is that we find out is when you'll find out! Wish us luck! :)

11 comments:

Curley Family said...

CONGRATS!!! I was so glad to happen upon your blog. Motherhood is great! We have 3. Just so you know Nicole is still engaged, and we are hoping that it will happen this summer.

Jessica said...

CONGRATULATIONS! That is so exciting! I am happy to hear you guys are expecting! Im sure he/she will be such a CUTE baby... with red hair :) Best of Luck!

cbg84 said...

Congrats!

Marshall and Alison said...

YYYYYAAAAAAYYYYY!!!!! I am more excited than you I think. really.

Stefanie Raynes said...

CONGRATS!! I am SOOO excited for you. And that baby is CUTE! Good work!

Libby said...

Wow! What a super piece of news! I won't be able to live with Vickie now...too much happiness. lol

Unknown said...

WHAT AWESOME NEWS! havin a wee one is rad. and fun! just hope the sick days pass quickly fer ya!

Stephanie said...

I am sooo happy for you! Yipeeee. I am sorry that you have been sick though. I hope you feel better soon so you can enjoy being preggers.

Priceless Grandma said...

Congrats I am so happy for you both you are going to be great parents. that is one lucky baby coming your way

Jenny said...

I PICK REDHEAD!!! Yeah!!!! I love you!!! Congratulations!!! Happy 2 year meeting anniversary and congrats on the washer and dryer and for being so darn cute!!!

karla said...

Fun to see the possible combo of you two for your baby. I think these programs/software are neat. No matter what sex the baby is - has to be cute. Just look at both of you & what else could he/she be!!?