Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Such a BIG personality in such a small person

I have always known that little babies were people, but I never realized how much of a BIG personality can be packed into a small person. I remember when my little brother was small and he had a big personality as well, but it did not come until he was closer to 4 years old. Maybe it is because I spend so much time with Charlotte, but I can see her personality in every thing that she does. Sometimes she does things her own way just because she wants to.


For example, Charlotte's Mom and Dad always keep feeding her from the nipple side of the bottle, and she needs to show them that that is the wrong way. So whenever she get the chance to feed herself the bottle she will turn it over and try and eat from the bottom and asks herself "When will my Mom and Dad ever learn"




So yesterday it was such a nice day in the late afternoon that we decided to go out into the yard on a blanket and we took a bunch of pictures of Charlotte (sorry to keep bragging but I think she is the cutest baby ever) so here are a couple of the pictures that we took. Enjoy





7 comments:

Curley Family said...

SO CUTE!! And YES they all have such big personalities in such little bodies, and they are each so unique and different, just wait until you have another to see what I mean.

Mom said...

I think she is GORGEOUS! Love, Mom

Marshall and Alison said...

She has the best smile EVER!

ava woodard said...

brian, what a beautiful baby girl, this is the first time i have seen photos of her. ahhh and you are a proud daddy somewhat?
take care Ava (solid)

Stefanie Raynes said...

Can I just smoosh her forever!?

karla said...

You have every reason to be proud of your darling. I think all my family is beautiful! I can hardly wait till Aug. It is going to be so much fun to see all the little ones together & give them tons of hugs & kisses. It is going to be a blast getting to visit w/everyone. I'm so looking forward to it.

Anonymous said...

POST POST POST PLEASE! DEREK