Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Little Miss. Independent

So, to start off with a couple of photos, mainly so that those who don't see Charlotte very often will see how much she is growing.




So, our lovely little Charlotte is starting to eat "real" food, at least as real as baby food can be considered. She really struggled in the beginning, trying to figure things out; however, like it will probably be throughout her life, she was just waiting for her parents to figure out how to do thing the "right" way. The problem, as she told us, was that we were trying to feed her, and she just does not want or need us to do this. She has a little independent streak in her that will not let us feed her. The fix that she taught us is that we dip her spoon in the food and then hand her the spoon and she will feed herself. Don't believe me (don't worry I wouldn't either), well we have proof, enjoy the delicious cuteness.



6 comments:

Melanee Raynes said...

A. dore. a. ble.

Stephanie said...

Oh my goodness she is adorable...I just love her.

Trista Kennedy said...

She is just so adorable! I can't believe how much she has grown in the last two months! I'm so excited to have a niece! I wish we lived closer together :-(

Diana said...

I hope you do not mind that I am a blog stalker(?spelling). Your little girl is getting so big & is so cute!!! My kids were all that way to gotta love it!

Dani and Bryan said...

Diana! No I love it!! I am a total blog stalker as well. I check out yours often! :)

Stefanie Raynes said...

I LOVE that she is so independent!! Good girl! I miss kissing her cute face.