Friday, May 1, 2009

Married to Possibly the best Teacher Ever :)

Well, I have to say that I just might be married to the best teacher ever. This past week Danielle was awarded the "Golden Apple Award"






She got this award from the District PTA. Danielle, Joe and Alice(Dani's Parent) and I(Bryan) all got to go to the award ceremony and luncheon. It was a pretty big deal. They had a nice lunch and then they called up the winners and the shook hands with all of the School District big wigs and she got a nice award. Since I don't think that Dani would go around telling people (and this might reach a couple of people that Alice did not tell) I just wanted to let everyone know (and just brag a little bit about how amazing my wife is.

9 comments:

Aubrey said...

I hadn't caught wind of this one from Alice yet, thanks for telling! Although, we alredy knew that didn't we...

Melanee Raynes said...

You rock!

Curley Family said...

CONGRATS! That is awesome. Hope all is going well

karla said...

Congrats!! We knew Dani was special, now others will too!

Love you - Auntie

Libby said...

No golden onion! I would love to be a student in your class! I'm happy for you.

Janelle said...

and you want me to take your place next year??? I might be having second thoughts :|

Stephanie said...

Congrats... You totally deserve that award, you're the best teacher I know. You care so much.

Stefanie Raynes said...

Congratulations!! You totally deserve it!

Marshall and Alison said...

You really are the best teacher ever. And that means you have passed up half your family!