Monday, January 12, 2009

2 years and going strong!


Two years today, Byran and I met for the first time. We decided that on this day every year we would go back to the first place we met, and just make it a special day. We'll if any of you know our story, the first place we met was the Airport! Soooo Corney, I know, but we drive up to the airport each year (this will obviously only be the second time we've done this, well the third if your counting the first time) and we go out to eat where we went on our first date, (Sensuous Sandwich) which was technically also today! Its been an amazing two years, and if I could even venture, better that the two years/18 months I spent on my mission, and that is saying a lot but that's only because of how amazing Bryan is! I have to run off and do more homework, but I didn't want to pass up being able to tell you about this, and truth be told, I COMPLETELY forgot about it! Bryan is the one that remembered, isn't he just the best ever! I can't imagine life without him.

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

I remember this day! I am so happy for you guys. I hope that you have a great date night. Love ya!

Libby said...

I'm happy for you too!

Marshall and Alison said...

Congrats! I always remember that Feb. 12th is my first anniversary.