Friday, November 21, 2008

Memories


This sounds like fun, but could also turn into Blackmail material! :) So be kind! :) Ha, yeah right!
And Please share memories of either Bryan and I or both! :)


1. Add a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you

5 comments:

Aubrey said...

Oh the stories I could tell!!!!! How old were we when we met, like 10? One of my faves is that you were my maid of honor and you wore a PINK dress for me. That's love!!!!

Richard said...

My favorite memory is being your match maker and forgetting that I did it. I surely was just a voice, and it was the right idea to match the two of you together, but after I did the matching, I forgot I even had done it. When my brother said I was responsible, I looked at him like a coconut had hit me in the head. I was confused and said, "What are you talking about". It was around this time of year that he said that you both had been emailing, and really liked each other. I then just fell off my chair. You two are perfect together. I'm just happy to be at the right place and did the right thing.

Richard said...

Opps...Richard has his email on....lol....This is Aunt Libby.

Neasy Grace said...

Mmmm....burger king whoppers. Ah, neither of us can eat those anymore. We'll have to come up with a new tradition for when I come into town. Love you!

Sara said...

Some of my favorite memories of you are from when you were tiny. You loved me, and I loved you, and you always wanted me to hold you, and when I did you would put your head on my shoulder, suck your thumb (finger? something), and twirl my hair. I loooved that. You were (and are!) such a sweetie.

I also loved the time you came to my house in SoCal just before your mission and made my kids fall in love with you in 5 seconds flat.

Love you, sweets! xoxo