Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Farley Family FUN-FEST!!

Yesterday Bryan and I went to the Scera for a two hour laugh-fest that is The Farley Family Reunion. Seeing him do it live was absolutely amazing! He was much more interactive, and once when we it took us (the audience) a second to figure out a joke, he made fun of us! He pulled people up on the stage and gave them prizes (which were coupon from Albertson's or somewhere!) It was Bryan's first time ever seeing it, even on movie, and we both laughed the whole time!! My face hurt from laughing. As we were leaving Bryan leaned over and said, "you know who would love this, .... Daniela" I asked him why, and he said, "because she always comments on how much she loves your laugh and all you did tonight was laugh!"




This man is pure genius! The whole show I kept leaning over to Bryan saying, "Oh this is the best part!" " Oh no! This is the best part!" But truely, hands down, my all time favorite part of the play is the Magic Show. He did add some new things. When the little girl is praying with her hands folded on top of her head, he added a line, it went like this, "Heavenly Father, please bless Hussain Obama, that he can be the ruler of the world like he says." :) it was a crack up I'm telling ya! There was lady behind us that laughed so hard that when we finally went to intermission she leaned over to her friend and said, "I think I wet myself." :) Yup, it was that good! :) he he he



Well, we also found out that he is doing a Farley Family Xmas at UVU this December, and I for one am sure to be there! It would be a blast to have a bunch of us come! So, Come one and come all, be ready for laughs, and bring a change of underpanties!

4 comments:

Aubrey said...

Did you know that he is in our branch? Fun man. My dad recognized him (his name) immediately when he met him although it was for some of his other accomplishments. Funny. I think I need to go!!!!!

Libby said...

I love you comments. They make me smile and laugh!

Stefanie Raynes said...

OH the memories of childhood this brings back!! We NEED to go to the Christmas one!

Mom said...

I would love to go to the Christmas one, too. How fun. Can I go with you? Maybe Dad, too? Love, Mom