Tuesday, December 21, 2010

SNOW DAY!!!!!!

So, after a long, long, long, long time, in fact my whole life so far, my parents finally let me go out and play in the snow. It snowed a bunch last night and this morning, so there was lots of fresh snow to play in. I took my parents over to Grandma and Grandpa Raynes' house so that I could play there, luckily Aunt Sydney was there to take some pictures. (Thank you Aunt Sydney, at least there are some adults around that I don't have to train) So here are some of the pictures of me, I will narrate so that you know what was going on and also what I was thinking (for those out there who cannot tell)


I was so excited, I was getting to go out into the white stuff!!!


Look at me in my "Marshmallow Suit" Right after this picture I told my Mom that I needed to go to the bathroom, and she reminded me that I still wore a diaper and that I should "go with the flow" whatever that means.

Look, Look, Look, I made a person that is smaller then me. I set it up and then knocked them down. Muah Ha Ha (in my evil laugh voice)

I have my evil laugh, but I am still an angel, see, proof. :)

Well, thanks for coming with me on my little adventure, I can't wait until I can convince my parents to let me do this again, until next time, Charlotte

2 comments:

Kris10 said...

SOOOO cute! Did you move her arms and legs for the angel??

I love the top pony tail too! That is SO exciting that her hair is long enough for that!

Stefanie Raynes said...

CUTEST THING EVER!!! Seriously, her face needs major forehead kissing. And that snowsuit is to die for!! Love her.