Friday, February 12, 2010

Our Flexible Leader of the Pack

So there is something that I have noticed about Charlotte, she does not like doing things the way that others do it. This could be very good or very bad. :) Hopefully as she grows she will continue to do it and be a leader and not a follower. As you can see from the title Charlotte is flexible and a leader. So the way I noticed that she did things a little different was because of her flexibility. Most little babies suck on their thumbs; however, Charlotte enjoys sucking on her middle fingers or even recently she started sucking on her toes, yep she is bendable enough that she can reach up and pull down on her legs and get her toes into her mouth. Don't believe me, I was able to get proof. I think she is just so funny, she puts her toes in her mouth then looks at me like it is the most normal thing ever.



So remember, go out there, limber up and start sucking on your toes, all the cool kids are doing it.

1 comments:

Marshall and Alison said...

I won't let Jack see this or he will try and be just like her... but his legs would probably be too chubby to get to his mouth :)