Friday, September 11, 2009

Time for a Flu Shot


Hey Family and Friends,
I have an odd but firm request. With the baby coming in the midst of the flu season, we are asking anyone that wants to come to see the baby (before the baby gets his or her own shots at around 2 months) to get a flu shot. I truly didn't know that so many people were so against flu shots until I started just mentioning that that was what I was wanting to have happen. Please know that I understand if you don't get a flu shot and will not hold it against anyone who chooses that. You'll just get to "ooh" and "ahh" a little later than the rest, as soon as the baby gets his or her shots. Now we aren't talking about getting the Swine Flu Shot, that is your own decision. We are talking just the regular, ol' Flu Shot. (If you didn't know you're supposed to get the regular one even if you get the Swine Flu Shot) We aren't crazy fanatics, but we would like to lessen the exposure as much as we can for our little one that is being born in the thick of the season. So, thanks for understanding, or at least respecting our decision, and we can't wait to show off this little kid, at 2 months or earlier if you choose!

1 comments:

Ashlee said...

I validate you. That's alls I'm saying...