Monday, June 16, 2008

While up at Clear Creek, we are at the mercy of the weather. The first week of camp we were bombarded by very, VERY large snowflakes. We had to come up with some fun things to take place of our regular outside activities. We did some really fun and creative stuff, but my favorite was when John Jay showed these videos on the projector and we just has some laughs showing then to the kids. I laughed, so you will too, unless you have no heart, or funny bone! :)












































3 comments:

Mom said...

Hilarious! I bet you all had so much fun, even if it was snowing in June. Love, Mom

Carrot said...

Oh man, the good Clear Creek days!!! Of course it would be John Jay would be the one to come up with a plan like that! Lol Tell Keith and Cindy I love them and miss them!

Jessica said...

Danielle! Seriously that would be a blast to teach your kids! Lets talk about it sometime and see! I am getting excited just thinking about it! haha.