Sunday, October 14, 2007

I'm old and in Pain!

So I am a slacker blogger. What else is new? But you must forgive me because I am in PAIN! My back started giving me some trouble a couple weeks ago. I lived with it and tried some things to alleviate it to no avail! Then Monday it got a lot worse and I was agony for the next three days until I finally bit the bullet and went to a doctor. He told me that both my SI joints are locked up. Yeah, I didn't know what that meant either, but let me educate you! IT IS A KILLER PAIN THAT MAKES LIFE VERY DIFFICULT!! :)




There are a couple of joints called the Sacroiliac (SI) that attaches the pelvis to your spine on
either side. Well my joint doesn't move. So I am now going to the physical therapist regularly and it is getting better, it still hurts but it's SO MUCH BETTER!! My blessed husband has been a saint and has taken fabulous care of me. Everyone should have one! I know I sure like mine! So recovery is on the horizon but recovery from blogging laziness....well...we'll just have to see!

1 comments:

Stephanie said...

Excuses excuses, haha. I am glad you are feeling better. Please let me know if you need anything.
Love ya